Friday, 6 November 2009

Confession #1

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Some of you ramble, some of you rant, some of you are rather interesting and seem to have a lot to say. Some of you make sense, and some of you don't. I'm one of the ones that won't. At least I'm being honest about it - that's one thing I really can't stand - liars. that and man utd fans of course. But that falls into the same category really doesn't it?
I'm currently writing this while I should be writing essays. I should be reading. I should be doing the washing up. I should be sorting out my banking and this tip I call my bedroom. I should be having a shower...I should have been having a shower at 8 o'clock but that clearly didn't happen. There's a million things I should be doing but this. But, I've 'hit the wall' in my essay - writer's block - cannot write another damn word and as a few friends are on here and go on about it I thought I'd give it a go.
Like I said - I have no idea what I'm doing, and I'm definately not perfect, so more confessions will surely follow...

1 comment:

  1. First follower and first commenter, get in :P

    Awesome intro by the way, way better than my self-concerned prattle ;)

    ReplyDelete